We went to Chik-fil-A last week - first time ever. I have to say I was totally impressed with:
1. the service - it was quick and personal
2. the menu - all things yummy, variety-ful and food our picky eaters will eat (Here's a picture of Jeremy's carrot raisin salad. You can substitue this more health conscious option instead of fries. I had the coleslaw. It was right up there with KFC or Long John Silver's. Yum!)
3. the play place for the kids
4. the handi wipes hanging on the wall
5. the large variety of dipping sauces - what the heck is polynesian sauce anyway?
The kids also very much enjoyed all the cows doing the advertising. Why would a cow want us to "Eat mor chickin" ?
We'll definitely be back. Now we're totally regretting not being one of those crazy people that camped out overnight before the opening. The first 100 people got 50 (or was it 100) free meals to Chick-fil-A!
Tips Membeli Iphone Bekas atau Second
1 month ago