Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Helloooo Whittaker Woman!

Last night was the best night of my week. My friend Heather is in town this weekend. We were two peas in a pod in high school and through the first year of college. After that she moved to southern California and now lives in Georgia - wow that's far away! We were (and I think still are) so much alike. People would always ask us if we were twins. I don't see it... do you?

It was so nice to visit and just be in person together. We communicate through email and blogs, but being able to actually reach out and hug her is so great. She is truly a great gal. Check out her blog if you haven't already.

To be honest, I was a little nervous going over to her in-laws house. I don't know these people and I knew that there would be lots of other people there that I sort of knew from way back. But from the moment I walked in it was so comfortable. Everyone hugged me and just wrapped me into their wonderful little world. I know several of them from snooping on their blogs and they look like such good/fun people there, but truly they are even better in person.

Heather, thanks for a great evening (even though I was only there a short time). It was great to see you. Thanks for being so good. Love to you and your sweet beautiful family.

No comments: