Saturday, February 21, 2009

"You can learn a lot of things from the flowers, for especially in the month of..."

...February?

One of my most favorite things is watching the daffodils start to pop up in the Spring. It is such a special treat. And oh boy does it make me happy! But is it really Spring already? Last time I checked it was still Winter.

Bonus Question: The title of this post comes from which Disney movie? (Last time I asked this question there was only ONE person that knew the answer - kudos to Rebecca for that one. Don't you guys have all the lyrics memorized to every Disney movie?)

5 comments:

Brock said...

Alice in Wonderland!!!! Am I right... Am I.... Am I ?????
Erin

Kristie said...

What I'd like to know is what in the world you guys (Jennifer and Erin) are doing up at 6:00am on a Saturday morning??

jennifer said...

you got it erin! i knew there were others out there that watched disney movies like crazy; just like us!

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

..."all in a golden afternoon."
We don't want weeds in OUR bed!

How pathetic. I wish I knew my scriptures like I know my disney lyrics.

kelly said...

Alice in Wonderland, what was the last one? I didn't know it, I'll have to scroll down I guess.