Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lizzie's 5th Birthday Morning

It is tradition in our family to wake up on your birthday morning to a PARTY! We pile all the presents on the table....


...and decorate it up just a bit with balloons and curling ribbon to make it feel even more special for the birthday person.

Lizzie so enjoyed her birthday morning party with just our little family. We all woke just a little bit earlier than usual so we could party together before daddy had to leave for work. You may notice everyone looking like they just rolled out of bed - because they did.


Lizzie opened so many of her favorite things. She's been talking about Fancy Nancy for several weeks now and thank heavens for Costco! They had 3 of her books. Lizzie was stoked! She was also much in need of a couple Ken barbie dolls to go with all her princess barbies. Make-up, bubbles and Littlest Pet Shop VIP's were also on her list.


My favorite quote from Lizzie was this, "Daddy can I have doughnuts for my birthday breakfast? It's my birthday so I get whatever I want, right?" It's cute now, but I'm sure in 10 years it may sound different coming from a teenager...


So, to honor her birthday wish, daddy whisked away to the doughnut shop at 5:30 AM to get his little princess her birthday breakfast. Thank you daddy for making her birthday morning perfect.

No comments: