Saturday, November 8, 2008

Jackson leaves a "treat"

Here's a good one for you readers...

Jackson was taking a bath. I was standing there in the bathroom at the sink doing Lizzie's hair. I was focusing very hard on getting her pigtails just right when all of a sudden in the quiet we hear, "plop" into the bathtub water. Jackson's head whipped around to look at what had fallen into the water. Can you even guess what it was??? Jackson made a perfect poop into the bathtub still full of water and he didn't even realize what he'd done till he saw it! EW! I quickly let go of Lizzie's hair and pulled Mr. Jackson out of the water so he wouldn't touch the yuckies. I whisked him away and got him dressed. When we got back to the bathroom Lizzie was still sitting quiet just staring at Jackson's mess. Jackson leaned into the tub and said, "Mommy. Clean. Messes." Yep, that's just what I did. Bleach. Bleach. Bleach.

Ahhh. It's all better now.

2 comments:

kelly said...

Mmmm, I love the special bathtime treats. Nice job too Logan!

sueyado said...

Rachel left me a similar "treat" when she was little! Those are the fun mothering memories!