Saturday, September 20, 2008

Trev's Laser Quest Party

It was a zappin' good time. None of these boys had ever been to play laser tag before. It was fun to watch their expressions as we entered the dark, fog, black lit, music pumping arena. They all got into it right away. We did not do so well on account of a group of 20 something-year-old boys. They slaughtered us! But it sure was fun while it lasted.
Here we are just minutes before our session began
Do they look excited or what!?

Trevor requested Me 'N' Eds Pizza for lunch (YES! MY FAVORITE!). Trevor's favorite kind of pizza is pepperoni and pineapple. Delicious! And the boys were in heaven as they downed 2 family size pizzas, soda, cake and ice cream.



4 comments:

kelly said...

Yum! I love laser tag too.

Scott and Rashelle said...

That looks like an awesome party (especially for boys)! Looks like you guys had a great time...and may I say what a cute pic of you and your hubby! :)

Anonymous said...

i was thinking that i bet the girls would have loved that party, too, cause i know i would! that pizza looks amazing!

how was panera?

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Okay, first of all, you were right - I totally left Me-N-Eds off my missed foods list. After seeing that photo I'm salivating and missing it BAD....YUM!

Second of all, the expression on your husbands face in photo #2 is cracking me up.

And (the whole reason I was here to begin with), the kids artwork in on the wall in the "family room" (game room, men den, ginormous tv room, whatever you want to call it) but you can see it from the living room. I was going to put it down the hall, but I like having them out where everyone can see them better...

If you like the photo wall, send me your email (to muchwisor@att.net) and I can send you a photo of MY inspiration ;)