Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Say Hello to....

Shelley!


We went to the pet store for FHE tonight and Trevor got to pick out a turtle for his new tank. Trevor was soooo excited that he couldn't sleep.

"Do turtles sleep underwater? Will he get cold at night? He's not eating his food - will he be hungry? Does he miss his mom and dad? He keeps messing up the decorations - what do we do? When I play with him do I wash my hands right after? Do I turn off the light now? Do I turn it on again in the morning? How much do I feed him? Will you lock the door so Jackson won't hurt him? What if he has babies? Can we sell them?"

4 comments:

Kristie said...

What cute questions! You should bring Trevor to our house one day - we have a box turtle and a desert tortoise roaming our back yard ~ I bet he'd like that.

Amy said...

I like the- "Will you lock the door so Jackson won't hurt him?" :)

Laura Keith said...

Love the questions! How adorable! You are so brave to add to your family. I can't do animals... I have 4 already (3 monkeys and a princess - ok, so that's not an animal, but you know what I mean!).

kelly said...

I heard the name Shelley mentioned today, now I know who it is!