Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It happened on Christmas Day!

We were so hoping it would happen - and it did!!! Logan's other front tooth came out. Er... Jeremy yanked it out is more like it. Don't worry. It was ready - wiggling all the way forward and back and even twisting a bit. He was so excited to sing, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, my two front teeth, oh my two front teeth!"


And do not fear...the tooth fairy was good to him this time around. She does not take off Christmas Day. So she absolutely came and left a whopping $2 under his pillow. My brothers have fits over this amount because when we were kids it was a quarter or fifty cents a tooth. hey love to point out, "That's like 200% inflation!" Yes it is. It sure is. How much did the tooth fairy leave you when you were a kid?

No comments: