Monday, March 23, 2009

Jackson and the box of cereal


Lucky Charms to be exact. He is on a roll this week I tell you! Here's how it went down... I was next door working on baby shower favors and Lizzie comes to whisper in my ear, "Jackson just dumped out a whole box of cereal on the ground." I figured it was all in a pile in the kitchen and I could leave it alone for 5 minutes. Lo and behold, this is what I walked into 5 minutes later. Cereal spread EVERYWHERE. And not in the kitchen, mind you, but in the front room that had just been swept up nice and clean earlier that morning. But what you don't see is 5 kids running back and forth playing "chase" crunching every single piece of cereal into the ground and oooooh those marshmallows stuck like glue! The kids were promptly swept outside and those crumbs were swept into the garbage can, and vacuumed up from behind the piano, and vacuumed off the stairs, and swept up again, and the rug taken outside to pound out the crumbs.... it takes a long time to clean up all that fun! That reminds me of another story...

3 comments:

Hotmama42 said...

Oh yes, the joys of boys. Why do they look sadder than puppies when they're just doing what comes natural? I find coins stuck in the wierdest places and lightsabers used as fishing poles. Enjoy the messes and keep posting!

Wynn Family said...

That was so fun to catch up on!! What an amazing mother you are!!!! Your Jackson sounds a lot like my Kyle. Kyle walks through life one "Experiment" at a time!!! And it's amazing that they can make a mess in seconds and it takes us lots of minutes, if not hours to clean up. :)

mary gendron said...

I am laughing out loud at these "jackson" stories. My isabelle was like that...always, always into something. oh, the memories!