Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter Eggstravaganza!










Easter Sunday festivities at the Ward home began with egg decoration on Saturday night. Trevor, Logan and Lizzie enjoyed dunking their eggs in every possible color turning each a very interesting color. The kids woke up Sunday morning and found their easter baskets on the kitchen table. We then rushed to get the kids bathed and dressed for easter pictures and off to church. Jennifer and I were shocked that we were only five minutes late to church. After our own family easter egg hunt inside our home, all of the cousins joined together to do our annual egg hunt with the Ward family. We then had a special Easter Sunday family home evening and enjoyed dinner with the wards and dessert with the Duran's. Jennifer and I are both very grateful that there is no school tomorrow, we are ready for a vacation from our vacation.

1 comment:

Douglas said...

Hey, So Kristen tells me you guys gave her a gift certificate for letting you guys stay with us...So that's how its gonna be. I figure, I'M the one who deserves the gift certificate...she's your sister ans HAS to let you stay. I'M the one you should be bribing. (I am a 44 Regular and like expensive Italian suits.) In all seriousness, good to see you guys. How come Jennifer doesn't ever post anything? And how come you guys never leave any comments on our site? We WILL cut you off...